The festive season is well and truly upon us. If you’re still stumped for gift ideas for the editor or proofreader in your life, then why not find some inspiration from these eleven suggestions?
1. Proofread ash grey t-shirt £15.50 from CafePress.
4. Bottle opener/keyring – write drunk, edit sober £4.99 from Book Lover Gifts.
5. Literary Britain tea towel £8.95 from Present Indicative.
6. Go away I’m proofing mug £9.95 from The Literary Gift Company.
8. Set of six grammar grumble mugs £44.00 from The Literary Gift Company.
10. The editor mousepad £8.50 from CafePress.
11. One of a selection of the SfEP Guides £5 (or £4 for PDF version) from the SfEP online shop.
We’d love to hear about any gifts you’ve given or received that are particularly apt for an editor or proofreader.
Joanna Bowery is the SfEP social media manager. As well as looking after the SfEP’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts and the SfEP blog, she offers freelance marketing, PR, writing and proofreading services. Jo is an associate of the SfEP and a Chartered Marketer. She is active on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Disclaimer: This list was created by the SfEP social media manager Joanna Bowery. Products listed here are not endorsed by the SfEP or Joanna Bowery and no payment has been received as a result of listing products in this post. Prices correct when this blog was posted. We cannot guarantee that all items are in stock.
This article was proofread by SfEP associate Karen Pickavance.
The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the SfEP.